2 linear feet — 2.09 GB
This record group came from two different sources. The papers for the period 1940 to 1951 were discovered in the basement of the Guild House at the University of Michigan. The papers for the years 1951 to 1957 are the files of past editors of the newsletter which were turned over to Rebecca Shelley when she became editor in 1958. The files on her period as editor are located in her personal papers also located at the Michigan Historical Collections. There is much additional information on the Michigan Fellowship of Reconciliation in the Shelley papers both before and after she served as editor. The library also has an almost complete file of the newsletters of the Michigan Fellowship of Reconciliation between 1940 and 1968 which has been separately cataloged and is not described in this finding aid.
The record group has been divided into the following series: Correspondence; Organizational Papers; Other Organizations; Record of meetings; and Other materials.