57 microfilms (1449 theses)
13 linear feet — 1 oversize folder
The Frederick G. Novy collection documents the career and research interests of this noted bacteriologist, including information from the period of time when he was a member of the San Francisco Plague Commission (1901).
The collection has been divided into the following series:
- University of Michigan Student Notebooks
- University of Michigan Medical School
- San Francisco Plague Commission
- Research Files/Laboratory Notebooks
- Reprints and Writings
- Miscellaneous; and Visual Materials.