The David V. Tinder Collection of Michigan Photography, Owen Fawcett Family and Theatrical Photographs series contains 41 photographs of the British born actor, Owen Fawcett (1838-1904) and his family. It includes formal portraits of Owen Fawcett at various ages, as well as portraits of Mr. Fawcett in costume, some with other actors. The collection also contains formal portraits of families and children, most of which are photographs of Owen Fawcett's grandchildren; also included is a photograph of the Charles E. Hunter family given to Fawcett in 1894. A loose bookplate of Fawcett's is also present in the collection.
- Two autographed portraits of Fawcett (1, 2)
- Owen Fawcett, his wife, daughter, and grandchild in their backyard (13)
- A late 19th century cabinet card enlargement of an earlier portrait of an unidentified young man, possibly a member of the Fawcett family, housed in its original paper-wrapper (16)
- Two portraits of Fawcett in costume as Colley Cibber (26, 27)
- Three 1903 portraits of Fawcett in costume as Darby Keegan in the play Robert Emmett, which was Fawcett's last performing role before his retirement (39-41)