4 linear feet
The records of the St. Peter's Evangelical Church cover the period of 1856 to 1985 with the majority of the materials falling within the years of 1916 to 1960. The early records are in German, but most of the records from about 1920 are in English. The record group contains documents pertaining to the founding and history of the church, as well as its articles of association, bylaws, and constitution. Financial reports from 1939 to 1952, general correspondence, membership records, publications, announcement books, and records of the meetings of the Church Council and various committees from 1856 to 1961 are also included. There are photographs and pictures of the various pastors who have served the church over the years. Other audio/visual materials include slides, and cassette and reel-to-reel tapes.
The record group is arranged in ten series: Record Books, History, Operational, Buildings, Pastors, Congregation, Church Activities, Publications, Visual Materials, and Sound Recordings.